Kodi is a free and open-source theater application which can be used to play audio, video and any digital media. It can be used perfectly on laptops, tablets, smartphones. It can be installed on an Amazon Firestick which can be a great way to get the benefits of it on your TV without having a high-tech computer. It even has available add-ons that allow you to watch or listen to media streams from the Internet. Kodi’s open-source nature helps it in versatility and customizability.
Features of Kodi v19.2
Some of its features are listed below:
- Player – This option in customizing how you want Kodi to work.
- Media –This option helps in handling the media stored locally in your phone and everything can be adjusted using this option.
- PVR and Live TV –This option helps in adjusting the settings according to your need and also has the recording option in laptops.
- Interface- This option helps in changing the language settings and setting a screen saver, etc.
- Profile- This option helps in setting up profiles and log-in.
- System- This option helps in controlling display, audio output, internet access and add-ons.
- Compatiblity- It is compatible with all the devices of different platforms.
How to download Kodi v19.2?
Kodi can be easily downloaded in smartphones and tablets through the given below link. It can be easily accessed in Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store. However, it can be a bit difficult to install on Amazon Firestick and if your computer does not support Windows 10.