Kodi is a free, open source media player app. Download latest Kodi app for Windows PC, macOS, Android & iOS (iPhone, iPad) from here.
Kodi is an award winning open source software that allow users to enjoy music, movies, TV shows and photos in bigger screen. Kodi app is available for download on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux , Raspberry Pi and many different platforms.
Features of Kodi
- Build music collection based on genres.
- Watch movies, stream internet radio stations and television series.
- Skins available for high customization.
- Supports various third party add-ons.
- Hundreds of remote control devices supported.
- Interact with its JSON-RPC based remote interface to unleash full potential.
Download Kodi for PC
- Download EXE File.
- Open the Kodi setup file from the download file.
- Tap on “Run”.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- Click on “Install” to begin the installation procedure on PC.
Download Kodi for Mac
- Download .DMG File.
- The Kodi app will be seen as disk image. Drag and drop it to the application folder.
- Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Security and Privacy > General.
- Unlock the padlock and enter the admin password.
- And then proceed with the installation procedure of Kodi.
Download Kodi for Android
- Download APK File.
- Go to the “Settings”.
- Toggle on “Allow installation from this source”.
- Tap on “Install” – “Wait” – Click “Done”
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon.
Download Kodi for iOS
- Open Safari browser.
- Download iOS File.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management.
- Tap on “Trust Kodi” under the “Enterprise Apps”.
- Install and run Kodi on your iOS device.