Kodi is a free, open source media player app. Download latest Kodi app for Windows PC, macOS, Android & iOS (iPhone, iPad) from here.
Kodi is an app that allows the users the users to enjoy music, movies, television shows and photos. You can build your music collection with Kodi. The app supports different formats with playlists, format and party mixes. You do not need to move into other websites for watching movie because Kodi can meet all your movie requirements. The movie collection can be sorted on basis of categories and genres. Kodi allows the users to watch television movies and shows. Kodi allows the users to view the photos into bigger screen.
Kodi is built on an open source and therefore, it is highly customizable. You can change the skin of the app. The app also allows the users to enjoy third-party add-ons and these add-ons allow the users to fetch content from all over the world. It is an award-winning and open-source software. The app is available for download in different platforms on MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android and Linux.
Features of Kodi
- There is no subscription fee and registration fee.
- The app can be used to build your music collection.
- You can use Kodi to watch movies, stream internet radio stations, television shows and series.
- Being multi-platform the Kodi app can be used to watch pictures on bigger screens.
- The app is highly customizable.
- Kodi supports third-party add-ons.
Download Kodi for PC
- Download EXE File.
- Open the Kodi setup file from the download file.
- Tap on “Run”.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- Click on “Install” to begin the installation procedure on PC.
Download Kodi for Mac
- Download .DMG File.
- The Kodi app will be seen as disk image. Drag and drop it to the application folder.
- Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Security and Privacy > General.
- Unlock the padlock and enter the admin password.
- And then proceed with the installation procedure of Kodi.
Download Kodi for Android
- Go to the “Settings”.
- Under the “Security” section navigate to “Device Administration” and toggle on “Unknown Sources”.
- Download APK File.
- Open the downloaded file and tap on “Install”.
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon.
Download Kodi for iOS
- Open Safari browser.
- Download iOS File.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >>Device Management.
- Tap on “Trust Kodi” under the “Enterprise Apps”.
- Install and run Kodi on your iOS device.