Kodi is a very powerful home theatre software that is available on almost every major platform. It allows you to play various types of media files in different formats and comes free of any cost.
Natively, Kodi itself is a very jacked software but still, you can push it beyond its limits with Kodi Skins and Add-ons.
By default, Kodi comes with the default skin Estuary which itself is a beautiful skin, but if you are looking for something more aesthetic and vivid, you can try out different Kodi skins.
How to change Kodi Skins?
If you want to change the default skin of Kodi then you always have the option available for free. These new skins will give the Kodi a more aesthetic look and it will look much better.
To change the default skin on Kodi or to install and apply a new skin, follow these steps:
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Click on Settings Icon(Gear Icon) from the left menu on the Kodi’s homepage.
- Select the Interface Settings option.
- Now, click on Skin option. You will find the default skin’s name written next to it (Estuary).
- A pop-up will show up which will list some of the Kodi’s skins available.
- Click on Get More.
- A number of different Kodi Skins will show up.
- Select the skin that you wish to apply to Kodi’s Interface.
- The selected skin will now be installed.
- After installation, it will be applied and a confirmation box will appear asking if you would like to keep this change.
- If you like the theme, click on Yes.
- The select skin will now be applied to the entire interface of Kodi.