Kodi is an open source and free media player application which is developed by a non-profit technology foundation, XBMC. Its exclusively available for multiple hardware platforms and OS with a 10-foot user interface for remote control applications. It provides the user, ability to view videos, music, podcasts from the internet. Its available almost in 12 languages, (75 including complete translations)
Features of Kodi v19.0
Kodi is considered as a highly customizable, multi-platform home theatre PC (HTPC) application. Some features are:
- Live TV with EPG and PVR/DVR fronted
- Enabled video capture and playback to and from a hard disc drive
- PVR software can turn computer into DVRs
- Exclusive Video Library
- Browsing by category is allowed
- Video player cores for playback
- FFmpeg based core supports widespread mainstream formats
- Capability to on-the-fly pause and play DVD-video movies
- Audio player cores
- On-the-fly resampling of the audio frequency
- Able to play and display timed song lyrics
- Digital picture/image display
- Games manager and game console emulators
- Retroplayer video game console emulator
- Addons manager, addons and plugins
- Metadata extraction and web scrapers
How to download Kodi v19.0?
To explore this application, simply download it by clicking on the link given below this article. Install it on our system from installer downloaded. Choose the required bit installation and click install. You would have to follow some instructions to install the app in your device. After that you would be able to install it in your device.
So get this app quickly and exploring the media features.