Kodi is a free media player software application. It was developed by XBMC foundation. It was released in 2002 as Xbox Media Player and in 2003 as Xbox Media Centre. It was written in C++ and is available for various platforms like Windows Vista, Android, iOS, macOS, Linux and Xbox One. It is available in 12 languages including English, French, Dutch, Italian and Indonesian, and is a multi-platform HTPC (home theatre PC) application. It supports many common audio, video, and image formats, playlists and audio visualizations as well as slideshows, weather forecasts reporting, and third-party plugins.
Features of Kodi v20.5
Some of the features of Kodi are listed below:
- It allows users to watch TV broadcasts that may be transmitted by a DTT, ADSL, cable, or Internet streaming.
- It has native Live TV with Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and Digital Video Recorder (DVR) features.
- It offers the users several types of PVR Client Add-ons such as Argus TV which is used for many PVR software and hardware, Dreambox which is used for Enigma2-based DVR set-top boxes and FilmOn which is used for
the Internet-based television providers.
- It handles all common digital picture/image formats with the options of panning/zooming.
- It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage or through the internet.
- It allows users to play all music formats including mp3, flac, wav and wma.
How to download Kodi v20.5?
Kodi can be downloaded through the link given below-